Fairface Washcloths / Facecloths


Fairface™ Washcloths
, also known as Rosacea Washcloths, are the best washcloths for sensitive skin. Whether you suffer from Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, or overall sensitive skin, Fairface™ Washcloths can offer you soothing relief.

♥ FEATURED ON PSORIASIS.ORG • INTO THE GLOSS • DETAILS MAGAZINE(GQ)• & MORE ♥

Our unique, signature, soft imported 100% cotton flannel soothes your face as it cleans gently, without redness & irritation. Pair with your favorite cleanser. Wash & reuse.
*Available exclusively through FairfaceWashcloths.com or Fairface Washcloths Etsy Shop.


How to wash your face if you have Rosacea

how to wash rosacea skin for no redness, calm skin, no irritation best skin care face cloths for rosacea and sensitive skin
Photo by: Daniela Avila @ unsplash

"How do I wash my face without it getting red and irritated if I have Rosacea?"


Message by the founder of Fairface Washcloths, Shannon Sorensen


One of the first questions I found myself asking 7 years ago, as I was battling red, itchy, irritated Rosacea skin, was, how in the world am I supposed to wash my face if it gets re-irritated & red every time I wash it?

Battling my rosacea flare-ups, while still going out in public, felt nearly impossible. I would wear make-up to hide the redness and through tortured will-power, didn't scratch my face. When it came time to wash all my make-up off, my face would become irritated and red all over again, and the vicious cycle continued.

Washing Rosacea-prone skin gently


I tried washing my face with just my fingertips, which was gentle, but it didn't get all my make-up off or really get my face clean. I tried washing gently with regular washcloths and baby washcloths, yet every time I washed, my Rosacea redness flared.

That's when I took matters into my own hands to develop a soft washcloth I could use on my Rosacea-prone skin that wouldn't irritate it when I washed. A cloth that was gentle, more effective than using my fingers, and would get my face clean, without irritating it in the process.


No more redness and irritation to Rosacea-prone skin


It was an instantaneous love affair. My face had never felt so calm. It wasn't a red, irrited mess after I washed it. I had peaceful skin for the first time in a long time.

Through my extensive research and testing out a variety of materials, I had found the miracle fabric my rosacea-prone skin loved. Soft, soothing, imported 100% cotton flannel. As one customer put it, "It feels like I'm washing my face with a cloud." It soothed as it cleaned. I was hooked for life and so was my face.

Fairface™ Washcloths for Rosacea and Sensitive Skin

I share these miracle cloths as a labor of love with those with sensitive skin issues because I care about helping people feel good in their own skin. I know Rosacea can be a hard battle if it's not under control and even when it seems to be, there are still those days when the redness pops back up.

Fairface™ Washcloths have helped me so much that I have made it my mission to share them with the world. Using our soft cloths can break the vicious cycle of redness and inflammation by cleansing gently and effectively without the harsh textures that can cause irritation to sensitive skin.

It is often said that only those who share the same experiences can really understand each other.
We're in this together!
xo
Shannon


Fairface™ Washcloths are an exclusive product through FairfaceWashcloths.com & FairfaceWashcloths.etsy.com. Made in a suburb of Seattle, WA, USA.

Fairface™ Washcloths have been featured in a variety of beauty, skin care & lifestyle publications as a must-have cleansing cloth including The National Psoriasis Foundation, Into the Gloss, Details Magazine (now GQ), Gal Meets Glam, Holl & Lane Magazine, and a variety of other blogs and publications.