Fairface Washcloths / Facecloths


Fairface™ Washcloths
, also known as Rosacea Washcloths, are the best washcloths for sensitive skin. Whether you suffer from Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, or overall sensitive skin, Fairface™ Washcloths can offer you soothing relief.

♥ FEATURED ON PSORIASIS.ORG • INTO THE GLOSS • DETAILS MAGAZINE(GQ)• & MORE ♥

Our unique, signature, soft imported 100% cotton flannel soothes your face as it cleans gently, without redness & irritation. Pair with your favorite cleanser. Wash & reuse.
*Available exclusively through FairfaceWashcloths.com or Fairface Washcloths Etsy Shop.


Do You Need a Rosacea Skin Exam Every Year? 4 Reasons to do it

reasons to schedule a skin exam if you have rosacea

Do you need to have a yearly skin exam if you have Rosacea?

In my experience, after being diagnosed with Rosacea back around 2009, there are

Top 4 Reasons to have a Yearly Rosacea Skin Exam:

1. To make sure any medications you are using are working and discuss different treatment options

2. To renew current medications

3. To discuss any changes to your skin regarding your rosacea

4. To prevent your Rosacea from getting worse, as can be the case if it is not treated or managed effectively.


Other Reasons it's important to have a yearly Rosacea skin exam:

  • Since there is no cure for Rosacea, you need to look at this as any other medical condition you would need to continue treating throughout your life.

  • There may be times when your Rosacea feels more "in control" than others, but just because your skin is clearer does not mean your rosacea is cured. Rosacea flares more readily due to things like stress, extreme temperatures, certain foods, or other triggers specific to you. 

  • The truth is, you should schedule a Rosacea Skin Exam every year for the rest of your life to ensure you are staying on top of your condition and keeping your skin as healthy as you can.  

  • You may not notice something on your skin that a trained skin care professional may see. 
  • There may also be new options available to treat your Rosacea that you may not have heard of and a Dermatologist is the best source to get that type of information from.

 

The best skin care products to use for Rosacea

Just as important as having your Rosacea skin exam each year, is using the right products on your rosacea prone skin year round.

I have been using skin care products on my skin that have been recommended or approved by my dermatologist, and my skin has never looked better. 

I have been following this routine faithfully for many years and it has kept my skin clear and free from redness, irritation and most rosacea flares. I hope it can help you too!

 

My Rosacea Skin Care Routine 

Metronidazone Gel

I have been using Metronidazole Gel since I was diagnosed with Rosacea and it has helped keep my rosacea clear. It is only available by prescription and with insurance, is very reasonably priced. A single tube lasts me several months.

Vanicream Cleanser

This is my very favorite gentle cleanser. I have tried others like Eucerin Redness Relief cleanser and CeraVe gentle cleanser and this is my favorite. It cleans really well without making my skin dry or tight and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It is very creamy and gentle. I use it ever day.

Soft flannel Fairface Washcloths

These are the ONLY washcloths I will use on my face! I noticed a difference right away when I stopped using regular terrycloth washcloths and switched to these soft flannel face cloths. There is absolutely no redness or irritation. They are soft and gentle to my skin. Highly recommend! 

 

best rosacea face products

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream

I used to use Vanicream lite lotion, but found it didn't give me quite enough moisture. When I switched to CeraVe's moisturizing cream I couldn't believe the difference. My skin felt much softer and it was very moisturizing and healing to my skin. This is the only moisturizer I will use on my face.

Eucerin Daily SPF 30

Using sunscreen every day to protect rosacea prone skin is vital to keeping it healthy. I have been using Eucerin's Daily SPF 30 for years. It is the perfect light weight consistency. It goes on smoothly and disappears into my skin.  I use foundation over it once it has dried and it goes on smoothly. This is my daily go-to face SPF.


Taking care of your Rosacea prone skin doesn't have to be complicated 

If you follow these simple guidelines to have a Rosacea Skin Exam every year and use gentle products to keep you skin barrier healthy year round, you will find your Rosacea prone skin stays clear and is easier to manage than you thought.

Make your Rosacea skin exam today and stock up on these gentle skin care products to jump start your healthy skin care routine today!